System consists of: mechanical structure and elements: upper structure, turret bearing, cage
structure, gunner hatch and seat;
- weapon system – the system is equipped with a 25 mm cannon ( but the turret can be equipped also with other cannon types, caliber 20, 23, 30 or 35 mm, according to the client’s request), a 7.62 mm PKT machine gun and a guided anti-tank SPIKE missiles launcher:
- weapon system also includes the operating mechanism of the weapons, ammunition feeding mechanism and electrical control units;
- turret driving system – the turret and the ammunition operates electrical, with the possibility to be operated also manual, in case of failure;
-sight and aiming system – passive type, bi - channel, generation 2+ and is fitted with de - icing and cleaning units;
-power supply system – units and harnesses, which divides and leads the electrical power from the vehicle power source to all the power customers;
-anti – collision system (ACS) – electrical system, which controls the turret movement to prevent risks, to the vehicle and the crew, by the weapon system.
- Small weight and dimensions
- Stabilized in horizontal and vertical plan
- High fire power given by:
- Sub - caliber ammunition, with high armor piercing capacity and high efficiency of explosive - fire ammunition;
- Possibility to select between the two types of ammunition;
- Possibility to select the fire rate;
- High speed of ammunition at the barrel muzzle and short fly time.